Thursday, March 22, 2007

Guidewire Performances

So, I suppose this would be a little self promotion. I'll be putting on two performances in the next few weeks. There will be a show coming up on March the 31st at Neutral Ground art gallery in the Scarth St. Mall here in Regina. It'll be a 6 speaker digital audio performance involving various audio manipulation tricks and clicks.
The show starts at 8pm sharp.
$5 to be witness.

April the 5th.
in The Club @ The Exchange
Pay what you can.
Me and some electronics.
A fun time of glitchiness.

If you are curious in hearing a small selection of my tunes that may or may not show up in the performances. Check out..amiestreet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Offtopic:
Welcome to Saskblogs.

Jaymie said...

I will be tending bar at NG! One more reason for everyone to come!

Carrie said...

Wish I could be there, Ryan! knock 'em dead!